Monday, November 28, 2011

Green, Black and White Christmas Wishes


Barb Murphy has a really cool challenge going on at her blog Kinsale Creations (I can promise you  awesome inspiration on her blog!) - it's a photo inspiration challenge and this is my take on it. (see photo below) I will also enter this card for the non traditional Christmas card challenge at Create and the Bah Humbug Challenge at Just Add Ink; "This week's challenge is to make a Christmas project but with NO Christmas paper, NO Christmas images (Christmas sentiment allowed)"


I used both my spellbinder dies and my silhouette die cutting machine so I could enter this card for  the "use dies" challenge at Young Crafters Unite. and at Bunny Zoe's the challenge is "Anything Christmas with pearls"!



 
Have a great week, hugs, Karin





10 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design...I love your take on the inspiration photo, especially the awesome flower and the background paper!!!!

Rachel W K said...

gorgeous! love those silver swirls!

Annette said...

awesome card... i bet Barb just loves it...

onecraftymama said...

Oh, Karin, I love the flower! And what a great take on Barb's challenge. I've found it so inspiring :)

Mae Collins said...

I like the textured look of your flower. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Love that flower - absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

Christine Blain said...

Wow, this is lovely, Karin!

Barb said...

ooooh!!!! i do love it! that background is one of my top 5 HA stamps. the flower is gorgeous and that tag die cut is so elegant. beautiful take on the challenge! i'm honored that you joined in. thank you!

Marie / Legojenta said...

For et vidunderlig kort, Karin! Kjempeflotte farger og lekkert design =) Tusen takk for at du er med i Young Crafters Unite konkurransen!

Sarah Bennett said...

Gorgeous card. I love that flower- great material you used for it!