Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cute as a button!


My card today is made for the Lily Pad Card challenge to use buttons. I just fell in love with this one when I went through my grandmother's button box. ( a real treasure - she was a seamstress and clothes designer - so I know where I got my love for textiles and design from... (-: ) I used the picture from Runway Inspired Challenge as inspiration.
I used wonderful Basic Grey paper for their "Anything goes" challenge. I will also enter it for the Anything but Christmas at The Crafty Pad.






Have a wonderful Christmas day, hugs Karin

7 comments:

Marta said...

What a cute card. I love the button idea.
Merry Christmas!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Stunning!

Thank you very much for taking part in our Anything But Christmas challenge at The Crafty Pad.

Merry Christmas!

Maggie
x

Annette Allen said...

wow this is an awesome card...Love that BG paper..

Nancy K said...

That is one fabulous button! I love how you framed it with the scallops too. What a special card design, I love it all. So glad you joined us at Lily Pad Cards.

Jessi Fogan said...

Love this button - it's so perfect with the paper. I love the Archaic line, one of my faves for man-cards :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the repeated circle theme in your card- from the background paper to the large button in front! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

Vicky said...

Another amazing card by you! Thank you for playing with us at lilypad cards and sharing your amazing creativity!