Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mikael - You make my life sparkle!

So many fun challenges at Moxie Fab world I want to join them all - just wish I had more time...
Well, here's my entry for the Card Creations Splatter Challenge:



This card is also made for the; For a Man challenge (my DH!) at Simon Says Stamp. I used stamps from Purple Onion and Hero Arts. I splattered my background with gold paint to make it sparkle and colored the frog with flex- and promarkers.

Before I leave I'll show you a card I had published in the May/June issue of PaperCrafts (p.75) under the section: Dressing up Dad:

 For this card I used stamps from Ippity by unity; The Man. Paper from My Mind's Eye and 7 Gypsies.

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

13 comments:

Karen B. said...

The little guy is so cute and fun, great card!

~amy~ said...

Both cards are wonderful Karin but that frog is amazing! Soooo fun.

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, that frog card is amazing! I love it!!! Love the man card, too! :-)

Jessi Fogan said...

What is the frog sitting on? So curious! It looks like a little makeup brush. I love the fun square speech bubble, and that ADORABLE froggie!
The man card is awesome - love the perfect paper piecing, and congrats on being published again :)

Unknown said...

Karin I love the frog card!!! Sitting him on the mini paintbrush is pure genius...his little face is so cute! Congrats on your published card...another beauty!

Kara Lynne said...

That frog is too much! Your gold spatter on the blue is a hit with me, especially with the paint brush. Congrats on your published card! I can't get over that plaid, I'm sure that shirt came right out of my husband's closet. The sentiment is great.

Annette Allen said...

OH MY how cute is this frog....the background looks awesome and love that shirt and tie...cute cards..

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Karin :-) I just love the frog , how cute is he !! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp DT Call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x

thanks for the email too xx :-)

Jay Gee said...

Your splatter is perfect Karin and the card is fantastic - love that frog stamp. Congrats on your publication, another fabulous card :)

Beatrice said...

Vilket sött kort ill Mikael. Fint färglagt, är du också fast med alkohohlpennorna nu? ;-) Själv har jag precis börjat pröva lite med distress markers. Vore kul att ses nån dag om det passar! Ha det så bra! Kram Bea.

M said...

Both of these are great, but i love the little frog! Cuuuute! M x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous cards Karin, what great images, my fave is the froggy one .

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome, adorable card...