Monday, January 21, 2013

Lawnscaping #50 Winter Wonderland

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time the challenge is called Winter Wonderland!
We have wonderful guest designers with us this time too: 


For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets;  Making Frosty Friends and Let it Snow. Patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and Simple Stories.
Our fabulous sponsor this week is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a set of your choice YEAH - Have you seen the new ones Kelly showed off at CHA - Oh My - I'm in love (again!!!) -I want them ALL!!!

Now - Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!


 

Hugs, Karin

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

a-dorable Karin!

Annette Allen said...

you are the LF queen.. So inspiring.. I love it..

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling Karin! Your little snowman looks adorable with his checked winter gear and posed in front of this delightful DP!!

Rachel said...

so gorgeous... love their matching scarves and mittens :)

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love the color and pattern combination!

jenn shurkus said...

the gingham hat, scarf and gloves are soooo adorable!!! :)

Christiana said...

Absolutely love this cutie pie card!

Unknown said...

Superfint! Och cool effekt det blir att blanda paper piecing och färgläggning!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Super cute!!

I just won a $25 gc to LF - so I get to go shopping! Yahh!!!

Love the paper piecing!!

Helen F. said...

Your snowman is just the cutest, Karin. Love the paper pieced hat, scarf and gloves :o)

Yainea said...

So cute and warm wintery scene! Love it! :)

Muffin said...

Så krispigt, vintrigt och jättefint! Gillar att de båda har rutiga halsdukar mm. Beundrar, som alltid din färgläggning, vilken teknik använder du?

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is just precious, Karin! I just pinned it to my board, Card Love. 'Says it all!