Friday, August 9, 2013

WMS previews Day 3; Pinstripe backgrounder, Zig-zag backgrounder and Another Big Day

Welcome to the third day of Waltzing Mouse Stamps  June release previews and today we've made cards with two absolutely wonderful backgrounds and a must-have sentiment set; Pinstripe backgrounder, Zig-zag backgrounder and Another Big Day;
 


 
Make sure you pop over to the other WMS designers for wonderful inspiration;

Anya Schrier Becca Feeken Edna Morrisdie Iwona Palamountain Jean Martin Jeanne Jachna Jen Cuthbertson Jennifer Holmes Julia Aston Karin Åkesdotter Kelly Schirmer Kim Duran Laurie Schmidlin Lynn Mercurio Renee Lynch Sandie Dunne Tosha Leyendekker Claire Brennan


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow just beautiful...

Julia Aston said...

This pinstripe really makes it's own card doesn't it! SO pretty with this lovely bloom against it!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow!!! The pinstripe is the perfect background for that stunning blossom!!

Marybeth said...

Such an elegant card Karin! Oh my gosh I love this sentiment font! That is going to be a huge hit!
I have a lot of catching up to do as I have been out of town.

kateri said...

That's one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen. It's so stunning in it's simplicity. I'm going to have to search to see if you list what products you use. I'll probably have to go online with my computer.

kateri said...

I get it now. It's a background stamp :). The term "backgrounder" threw me off.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely stylish card...I also love the font used for the sentiment you have chosen.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Ohhhhhh, I love this!