Friday, November 29, 2013

Trim a tree shop!

Hi everyone!
Today I'm sharing Christmas cards made with stamps from Purple Onion. The stampset I used for this card is called Trim-a-tree store and I Think you can tell how much I enjoyed coloring it!
If you love this house as much as I do - good news is that
 there's a 25% sale off all PO stamps till December 10th!
 

 
 
 
I'm back tomorrow with more Purple Onion Projects . THE PO dt's are sharing great ideas for Gift wrapping so make sure you come back for that!
 I'm also entering it for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Marybeth said...

Beautiful Christmas scene Karin you know what comes next: perfect coloring! Love this!

Kara said...

your coloring always gets me!

Gerdine said...

Again a beautiful card!

Bumblebee said...

Wow Karin, its amazing! The stamp is so detailed, and works well with your beautiful colouring. How did you do your snow? is it embossing powder? Bx

Helen said...

Your card is just beautiful!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

LOVE this Karin, gorgeous coloring as always!!

Christy Beans said...

I came to see the TSG post, but this was so gorgeous, I had to comment. I had a peek at some of your other work as well and am now Following you as I don't want to miss what comes next! =) Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

jc2711 said...

Oh just fabulous, your card just shouts Christmas to me.

Jackie

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Karin, I love it & think I may just need that image :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx