Sunday, January 19, 2014

SPARKS Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;








For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Happy Camper, Sentiment Sampler and Swanky Snow Dudes.


Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely card Karin, love the glitter on the snow peaks and the beautiful colouring on the bear :)
Deanne W

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x

Gerdine said...

Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute is that little polar bear!?!?! I LOOOOOVE your coloring- you really really really need to come teach me everything you know! LOOOOOVE that glittered snowcap for the hills!! LOOOOOOVE the background paper-- AMAMAZING as always, Karin! <3

Erin said...

This is just the cutest card! I love the glitter you added... the perfect touch!