Monday, February 17, 2014

With Sympathy! Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Hi everyone!

Today I'm here to share a sympathy card I'm showing off at Waltzing Mouse Stamp's inspiration blog; TEAM TALK. These cards are often hard to make but I Think the simpler you make them the better. Here's a very CAS sample.



 I used cream cardstock and stamped the twig from the wonderful set; Two Step floral sprig in Hero Arts Field Green ink. The sentiment is from a favorite sentiment set of mine; Big Day Today. And then simply stitched around the edges Before adhering it to my cardbase with foam adhesive.

Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Lisa said...

SImple and lovely Karin, pretty font on the sentiment too!

Marybeth said...

Karin this is very elegant . Both sets are in my top 10 best stamps set ever! Simply beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just beautiful, love the softness to this.

lenny said...

Wonderful sympathy card!! They are so difficult to make...but you rocked this one!