Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Be Witched


 
 
 
Hi Everyone!
 
 I'm here to show you a Halloween card that I'm sharing on the WMS TEAM TALK blog today. I made it using one of my favorite Halloween set ever; Be Witched,
I second stamped the fence, the bat and the Crow for the bg and then inked the edges Before stamping the witch. Stamped and diecutting the sentiment and the atached it to the panel using some pewter brads. The frame is diecut using my Silhouett SD.
 
Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

 

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this monochromatic look, elegant and vintage and the same time.

Marybeth said...

Perfectly spooky Karin!
I saw one of your cards in a magazine as I was waiting in a long line at a craft store.... as always I loved it.

Indy's Designs said...

Wow! I love the spooky, yet elegant, look of this one! Also big congrats on your win at Simon Says! You so deserve it!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lisa Elton said...

Karin this is amazing! You never disappoint, love your work!!

Jeanne J. said...

This is AMAZING Karin! I love the soft shading and the fancy frame! I love the elegant gothic look you created!