Friday, November 28, 2014

PURPLE ONION DESIGNS SALE - 25% off

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to tell you that Purple Onion Designs has a great sale going between today and the end of Wednesday 12/10.  All stamps will be 25% off.  There will also be some Black Friday - Cyber Monday specials.  These stamps will be discounted and then have an additional 25% taken off. 

To inspire you I've made some more Purple Onion cards; 





For this card I used Walter and the Hot Cocoa Stand stamps - Aren't they just ADORABLE!!!???.
I'm entering this for the Snow challenge at Kreativ Scrapping

Don't miss the Purple Onion Giveaway I'm having HERE!!!




Have a great day! Hugs, Karin

8 comments:

Carola said...

Hi Karin

What a wonderful card, I love it! I just got these two stamps as a gift, they are so cute. I love penguins and I love Louis sitting on the bench, drinking his hot chocolate.
Your coloration is great and this is a really pretty winter scene.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards
Carola

LauraJane:) said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the PO sale!
BTW..the link for the word HERE,(about your giveaway) sends me to mamaelephant.

Unknown said...

Så fint Karin! Du är verkligen duktig! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute, love this little fella sipping his warm mug of cocoa!

Annette Allen said...

HOW CUTE.. i love it.. great little scene..

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Oh my...what a wonderful scene you have created!!!

Linda Carson said...

Cute, cute, cute! This card just makes me smile!

Camilla said...

Virkelig lekkert, så rent og vakkert og nydelig fargelagt. Tusen takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Kreativ Scrapping!