Sunday, August 30, 2015

Hello - Mama Elephant - Inspiration Emporium

Today's card was made for the Watercoloring challenge at Mama Elephant and my 5th entry at the Anything goes challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday but also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !





I just recieved this adorable embossing folder from IE and I'm in love, and to pair it with my favorite Mama Elephant stamps and Lawn Fawn dies was pure joy (-:
I watercolored the bg and image using my favorite watercolors - Winsor & Newton.

Supplies;
The supplies I used for this card can be found at  ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:    Bazzill cardshoppe   
Dies:   Lawn Fawn     Mama Elephant
Stamps:  Mama Elephant
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black 
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Embossing folder: Sizzix
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors   
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape


I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly adorable!!