Sunday, October 11, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS Picture Perfect Challenge

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to inspire you to come and play with the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's a Picture Perfect challenge and here's my sample;








 

For my card I used these Paper Smooches 

Stamps: Sentiment Sampler 013.htm
Dies: Leaves 1 dies

 
Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL Design!! LOVE those Die Cut Leaves and the Colors that you used!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!! =)

Happy Dance said...

Pretty fall card. Love the textured paper and the smooth leaves. Sweet CAS design. Perfect orange base; it really sets off your design. Wonderful card. Bev

I Card Everyone said...

Karin this is gorgeous! LOve the simply perfect primary papers!
=]

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card, Karin! I love the cardstock colors and the enamel dot--- it's perfect! You rock <3