Sunday, December 20, 2015

Guest designing for TAWS post #2


 
 
Hi!
 
And welcome to my second post as guest designer for TAWS - The Alley Way Stamps. I just LOVE their cool and fun stamps!!!
 
For my first car I used the fun Monster Mash set. I stamped the contour first and then I cut the Eye stamp apart so I could play around with the Eyes - I could of course have stamped and masked the Eyes, but I was too lazy this time...
The sentiment is from a great set called Out of this World.
 
 
.
 
 
 
For my last project I used the adorable set called  Flower Show  - to create this cute Little bookmark.
  
 
 
It is really sad, but Alison is closing her Alley Way stamp shop and sells Everything at 30% off. Hurry to get your favorites before they are gone!
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both as cute as can be Karin!! Love the colors on your fun monster card. Your bookmark is so sweet!!