I'm sharing inspiration on the Butterfly Reflections Ink today and here's a little sneak peak:
Pop over to the Butterfly Reflections Ink to get the details!
- Trim a panel and sponge it lightly with distress ink.
- Ink a piece oc White cardstock with the same ink color but use more ink to get it darker.
- When you have a smooth color, diecut a flowerborder, trim and adhere to bottom of your panel.
- Diecut a sentiment border and att to top of panel with clear tape adhesive.
- Stamp and diecut two faries and adhere to panel with foam adhesive.
- Make a customized border for your panel by coloring it with a matching marker color.
- Make a cradbase and adhere panel to it using foam adhesive.
- Add Pearls to center of flowers.
Stamps:Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends
Lawn Fawn: Flower Border HB Border
My Favorite Things
Tuxedo Black ink
Rangers Distress Ink Dusty Concord
x-press blending card
Stamping mask paper
Pop over to the store to find the products I've used for this card; Butterfly Reflections Ink
Have a great day, hugs, Karin