Friday, December 16, 2016

Post for Lawnscaping Challenges - Merry Christmas Ornament Tag

Hi Everyone! Post for Lawnscaping Challenges  Merry Christmas Ornament Tag
It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.


I simply stamped and diecut my tag and then stamped and heatembossed the ornament with silver embossing powder. I fuzzycut it before distressinking it with an inkblending tool. I used tattered rose, victorian velvet and aged mahogany to make it look spherical.
I added some pearls for further dimension.

The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Ornate Ornaments Winter Gifts
Dies; Tag You're it
Paper; Watercolorpaper from Canson
Embossingpowder ; silver
Pearls


Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.


http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

That ornament is beautiful. Wonderful ink blending. Beautiful tag! :)

Lisa said...

Ever so pretty Karin! I like the fancy pearl accents!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great tag! I love the textures and dimension!