Friday, December 16, 2016

Post for Lawnscaping Challenges - Merry Christmas Ornament Tag

Hi Everyone! Post for Lawnscaping Challenges  Merry Christmas Ornament Tag
It's Karin here to share some inspiration for the Lawnscaping Challenge blog.


I simply stamped and diecut my tag and then stamped and heatembossed the ornament with silver embossing powder. I fuzzycut it before distressinking it with an inkblending tool. I used tattered rose, victorian velvet and aged mahogany to make it look spherical.
I added some pearls for further dimension.

The Lawn Fawn supplies I used for my project:
Stamps; Ornate Ornaments Winter Gifts
Dies; Tag You're it
Paper; Watercolorpaper from Canson
Embossingpowder ; silver
Pearls


Pop over to the Lawnscaping challenge to be inspired by my talented teamies or play along in the latest challenge.


http://lawnscaping.blogspot.se/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

That ornament is beautiful. Wonderful ink blending. Beautiful tag! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Ever so pretty Karin! I like the fancy pearl accents!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great tag! I love the textures and dimension!

ajay said...

Colors School of Interior Designing providing Interior Designing Course in Chennai with International standard. We are the most reputed Interior Design School in India.Short Term Certificate Course In Interior Design and Technology