Sunday, March 19, 2017

Published Card Saturday! 6 projects in CardMaker Magazine's newest issue - Top Trends in CardMaking

Hi Everyone!





I'm so excited to share that I have 6 Projects featured in this awesome issue - Trends in Cardmaking - from CardMaker Magazine.

I just spotted these two cards in the Annie's Catalog - https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=135981 and was so excited to discover that one of my cards is on the cover !!!

Here's the second one I spotted in the catalog -  so I Think it is safe for me to share it here with you (-: !



And here are my own photos of that Cover Card:






Have a great day!

Hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So excited for you Karin! It's got to be so gratifying to see that tangible evidence that your cards are well received outside your circle of family and friends. The cards you shared are all well received by me as well. LOL I think your little scene is adorable and I just get the biggest kick (bite?) from those toothy fish(that you've colored fabulously). That hexagon patchwork card makes me feel all warm and cozy. :) Congrats again! So happy for you!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats Karin!! Love them all!!