Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Watercolor: Lighthouse



It is Sunday and time for me to share a new watercolor. This time I have a lighthouse from the     coast I use Winsor Newtons Professional watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.


I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram



FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER

Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love lighthouse, so this makes my heart happy!! Pretty painting Karin!

Mellowood Gallery said...

A super piece so well done!

Unknown said...

Striking art work and beautiful watercoloring!

Jeanne said...

Amazing. Love the scene. I can smell the air and just soak in the beauty!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wonderful! You always do such a great job with rocks!