Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Paper Smooches October Release #4

Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! I just love everything about it! For this post I have played with the super fun  Boxed Greetings and Boxed greetings Icon dies:   








Image result for paper smooches logo



For my card I used XYRON's AWESOME mega tape runner !

Paper Smooches supplies :

Rose frame dies
Boxed Greetings
Boxed greetings Icon dies
Swanky SnowDudes

Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 





5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous inking and I love how the sentiment frames the top!

Nora Noll said...

This is just too cute!! I adore the way you shaded the background and that sentiment is so fun!! I love how it hangs like a snow from the roof at the top!! Great design!

Lisa Elton said...

He's a cutie and I love the background you've created for him!

Jeanne said...

Fabulous card, Karin. That ink blended background looks amazing. Your coloring on the snowman complements is beautifully and the sentiment looks like it is protecting your snowman and birdie from the snow. Very fun! :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You're right, super fun and adorable !