Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Paper Smooches January Release #4

Hi Everyone!

Did You see Paper Smooche's latest release. It is full of AWESOME goodies for all of us who love Embroidery and crosstitching. For this post I have played with the super fun and useful Stitched Square Die :   






Image result for paper smooches logo

Paper Smooches supplies :

In Stitches
Embroidery Hoop Die
Stitched Circle Die
Stitched Square Die
 

Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This looks wonderful, Karin. These dies must be right up your alley, with you being a textile/needlework teacher! Your image is adorable and stitched so nicely. I don't think I've seen many or any samples done on kraft. It looks wonderful. The colors really pop! :)

Nora Noll said...

LOVE this card!! Your cross stitching is so cool. I could use all the cross stitch patterns I have upstairs!!