Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Paper Smooches February #2

Hi Everyone!



I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's  and because it is Valentine's Day it had to be a LOVE card of course. The adorable Giddy Bugs are perfect stamps for some cute Valentine's cards!

 

Image result for paper smooches logo

Paper Smooches supplies :

Stamps:


Giddy Bugs

Blossoming Buds

Best Buds

Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
I will share this card here:
 




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Terrific card, Karin. Those sparkly wings are fabulous! Sweet card! Makes me smile. :) Have a lovely day!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the coloring book look of the background! This little love bug is adorable. Another delightful card Karin!

Virginia L. said...

Love love the pop of colors! The placement is spot on! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Brenda said...

CUTE! Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!