Thursday, June 21, 2018

Paper Smooches June 3

Hi Everyone!


I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's  Today I have a super fast and simple card but with a lot of Beautiful texture. I colored and fuzzy cut the cute bear from Courteous Cuties and then mde a panel from White cardstock that I embossed halfway.


The dies I used as backing are: Deco Edge Dies and SnowflakeS Dies.






Grab our banner

Paper Smooches supplies :

Stamps:


Dies:




I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/



Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Karin. Such a cute little bear! I really like the embossing folder and how you added the gingham ribbon along the edge. It really highlights the fun scallops. Lovely!

Lisa Elton said...

Aww, what a cutie patootie! This is darling Karin!

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Karin
Love the card and the Embossing Folder is the best again!
Love Marg

Unknown said...

Love the background! What embossing folder did you use?