Sunday, August 12, 2018

Guest Designing for Spellbinders Dala Horse

Hi Everyone!

I'm so happy today to share another project I had so fun making. I created them with lovely dies I was sent by the super sweet Yana at Spellbinders to play with!



Last week I shared a card made from this wonderful DALA-HORSE-Etched-Dies from Spellbinders. For that card I used a very classic coloring of the horse, but today I went monochrome and I really like the outcome. For the background I used the lovely SKETCHED-BLOOMS and the background is created by stamping white on vellum using Simon-Says-Cling-Rubber-Stamp-FOLK-DANCE which I thought fit perfectly!



I shop my  Spellbinders goodies at:

             Latest Spellbinders Nestabilites and Shapeabilites

Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:
DALA-HORSE-Etched-Dies
NORDIC-BLOOMS-Etched-Dies
SKETCHED-BLOOMS

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 





5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Karin! Jo x

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this is classic and elegant. Beautiful work!

Nora Noll said...

This is STUNNING!! Love the white on white with that blue!! FABULOUS design!

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE little horse! This is a marvelous card!

I Card Everyone said...

Karin, I am embracing blue these days... this fabulous card just 'blue' my mind! xx
=]