Thursday, January 17, 2019

Paper Smooches January 3

Hi Everyone!

I'm here with a new project for Paper Smooche's. I absolutely ADORE Kim's cute and fun stamps!




For this card I played with the cute Comforting Hugs set.




Grab our banner



Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Sentiment Sampler 
Comforting Hugs




Here's where you'll find some awesome Paper Smooches inspiration: PS BLOG

I'm entering this for the stencil challenge at Bastel Traum
I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER



https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is really cute, Karin. Not sure I'd want a hug from a cactus, but maybe this one blunted its spines. Great blended background and the coloring is terrific. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute!

justMarie said...

This is so cute! What stencil did you use for the background?

Claudia said...

Hi Karin, hihihi how sweet and how fun. Love the combination of the cactus with the background created with a stencil. Lovely card.

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Milka Gubo said...

Super cute card!! Love it!! :o)

Kerstin said...

Hi Karin, I'm huge fan of your Cards and this is one of my favorites! Thanks for sharing it over at the bastel-traum challenge blog.
Kerstin (bastel-traum DT member)