Saturday, May 4, 2019

Guest Designing for Sunny Studio - sleeping mask gift box and more (-:

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a new card that I've created with Sunny Studio Stamp's summer release! You can shop them HERE and if you want some amazing inspirations from the awesome Sunny Team you should pop over to their blog HERE




This first project is a super fun one. LOVE Mendi's clever box design Wrap Around Gif die set  that closes up like two hearts at the top, no strings or adhesive needed to close this box. And with the perfect panel die and cute little tags the possibilities for cute designs with this are endless. Here I used the fun cloud paper that come with the  SUMMER-SPLASH-Paper-Pad  
   and the adorable sloth is of course from. My box is for a mini gift for my sister for her long flight to the Maldives later this year - it will hold a sleeping mask and earplugs so she'll sleep like a sloth there (-:


Next card is a CAS fast and easy design but which looks really worked at with lots of elements and texture.  My favorite type of designs. Here I used the wonderful Frilly Frames for the panel and the stitched rectangle is from the Wrap Around Gif die set and then simply stamped and diecut some of the images from the Silly Sloths set.








My last card for today showcases the super adorable Fabulous Flamingos  set which holds lots of fun and sweet extra images to use for your summer/vacation cards. So much fun to color and play around with for different card designs. Here I diecut a window through which you can view the ocean - anothe wonderful paper from the SUMMER-SPLASH-Paper-Pad.



Sunny Studio Supplies I used:



Silly Sloths
Summer Splash 
Wrap Around Gif die set
Frilly Frames
SUMMER-SPLASH-Paper-Pad





I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Gosh these are so fun, Karin. Great use of her products. I love the colors and the bright and cheery designs.