Monday, July 1, 2019

Let's Adventure with Penguin Palace Stamps!

Hi!

Today I'm playing with some new fun stamps from a company called Penguin Palace. I absolutely ADORE their cute designs!




















For these first four cards I used a set called Let's Adventure and it is perfect for cards for anyone who is about to head out on new adventures - travel or work!




For my last two cards I used a set called Bee Happy. I think it is a wonderful set to use for cards for for anyone you hold dear. 



For more inspiration visit the Penguin Palace blog here: https://ppstamps.blog/ 


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin






 









30 Oct - the little guy (with the 3 bunnies)
31 Oct - the lobster card
1 Nov - the poker game card
5 Nov - hearts stencil card
12 Nov - cheerleaders squad card

19 Nov - mermaid card

No comments: