Sunday, June 2, 2019

Simon Says Stamp March Fresh Bloom Relase Project #5 - Get ready for Father's Day


Hi!
Today I'm sharing a project made with Simon Says Stamp's wonderful March Release Fresh Blooms. The products I chose here are perfect for so many different occasions and today I thought it was time to get you inspired to start making cards for the fathers in your life! This is simple but beautiful and fitting for a stylissh guy (-:




http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/

wed-newchallenge-header


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:


DOG-and-CAT-DRESS-UP stamps and dies
I-ADORE-YOU die
SSS Black ink for use with markers
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock
(120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive
Tombow Tape dispenser
Glue Dots










I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram 


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So sweet!! Great Father's Day card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a CUTE card!