Monday, December 23, 2019

Inpiration for the Lawn Fawn blog: Santa and Mice Tag


Hi Everyone!
I'm here to share a card and a tag that I've made for my post on the  LF blog:






I just adore these sweet mice and love making tags using my basic die Collection. Here I made a background with the Beautiful snow fall backdrop die. I love that die sooo much and used it for my secon Project too:




Image result for lawn fawn logo


Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:


Joy to the woods (winter gifts)
HO-HO-HOLIDAYS
FROSTY-FAIRY-FRIENDS
STITCHED-SCALLOPED-CIRCLE-FRAMES
Lawn-Fawn-0125-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-025-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-BLACK-LICORICE-Premium-Dye-Ink-Pad-
Lawn-Fawn-JET-BLACK-Premium-Dye-Ink-
LF cardstockLawn-Fawn-
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb)
Jet Black Archival ink
Scotch foam adhesive


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


No comments: