Monday, February 17, 2020

LawnFawnatics Challenge # 71 Bring it Back


Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share a card for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is called "Bring it Back" and this is my take:





When I started making cards for card challenges about ten years ago doilies was a hot thing and so was twine and buttons. I combindned them all here on my Welcome Baby card.




Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo
Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

Basic
FANCY-SCALLOPED-RECTANGLE
Stamps
Lawn-Fawn-INTO-THE-WOODS

Sentiment from: RUB-A-DUB-DUB 
heart from VALENTINE-BORDERS
Lawn-Fawn-GLUE-TUBE
Lawn-Fawn-0125-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-025-INCH-DOUBLE-SIDED-TAPE
Lawn-Fawn-BLACK-LICORICE-Premium-Dye-Ink-Pad-
Lawn-Fawn-JET-BLACK-Premium-Dye-Ink-
LF cardstockLawn-Fawn-
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb)
Jet Black Archival ink
Scotch foam adhesive


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin