Thursday, August 20, 2020

Guest Designing: The New Halloween collection by Becca Feeken

Hi Everyone!

I am thrilled to be on the Spellbinders blog  to share some fun Halloween projects I’ve made with the cool and fun new Halloween collection by Becca Feeken  from Spellbinders.

I will start by showing my favorite - a Little paper lantern I created from mixing the dies from 
S3-405 Spooky Boo, S4-1071 Spooky Cottage with the awesome S6-153  Charming Cottage Box die which is a Christmas set from last year. 


pic 1-4











I started by diecutting the box from light gray cardstock that I inked using a brick stencil. I then diecut the doors and windows to what would become my old Church Enerything was inked with Brown, gray or black distress ink Before I adhered them to my box. With a battery driven plastic light inside this becomes a spooky but Beautiful lantern.

I also want to share how there dies can be used to make fast but Lovely CAS Halloween cards: 





and an even simpler version: 





Hope you are inspired to make something beautiful with this collection  - You can find lots of more wonderful inspiration on the Spellbinders blog that you find HERE.



These are the wonderful Spellbinder products I used for my projects:

S4-1071 Spooky Cottage

Other products
Halloween sentiment from Paper Smooches All year sayings


Hope you are inspired to make something beautiful with this collection. For more of my projects please follow me on Instagram or visit me at my blog.

Have a wonderful day, lots of love, Karin


I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram


https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin





2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Karin!! I just did a little B. Feeken shopping myself! But nothing quite as fun as these!
You must have had so much fun constructing this church/lantern! [I'm wondering if T. had a hand in it, too?] So fabulous, and fun! and your CAS Halloween cards are to die for... had to get a little spooky, right? xx
=]

Tami said...

Wow Karin awesome work! I always love your CAS cards and today I am loving your cool lantern, great spooky scene!