Friday, December 4, 2020

Karin's inspiration for LawnFawnatics Challenge #Happy Little Holiday Critters

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share more inspiration for the lates Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme "Happy Little Holiday Critters" is and this is my take:



I created a cardbase slightly bigger than the  LARGE-SLIMLINE-WITH-SLIDERS panel I had cut from White cardstock. I let my cardstock stay in the die, added a mask created from postit notes diecut using the STITCHED-HILLSIDE-BORDERS I then stamped and diecut and colored my SNOW-DAY images. 





Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog
Image result for lawn fawn logo
Supply list from the 







3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love bunnies and these are adorable! Sweet card Karin!

I Card Everyone said...

Merry, bright, and absolutely adorable!!
=]

Jeanne said...

This is so sweet and adorable, Karin. Love that you are using an older set! Gives me much inspiration to pull them out and use them! :) Hope you have a happy holiday season!