Friday, November 26, 2021

Lawn Fawn Holiday Inspiration Week

 Hi Everyone!

I'm so excited to be part of the FawnyHolidayWeek on the Lawn Fawn Blog 




I absolutely LOVE the LIFT THE FLAP TREE BACKDROP and how beautiful it is and also how fun and creative you can be with it. Here I wasn't very creative, I just used it as a beautiful bg for my Gnome scene. I inked my bg and added the diecut tree bg. I used rough watercolor paper to get some texture and added distress ink to make them look round. After I had adhered everything to my panel I spattered it with white gouach to create the look of snowfall. I then diecut and colored the sweet gnome and added him to my card with foam adhesive. 




Also make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog to check the current challenge and for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card in the challenge you have the chance of winning a 25 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:
Scripty For You







I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My InstagramKarin Åkesdotter (@peppermintpatty42)

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is an incredible card, Karin! The background is so pretty!

Lori said...

So super cute! Beautiful background!