Friday, January 7, 2022

Karin's Lawn Fawnatics Challenge inspiration for: Let's Celebrate! Cards to celebrate happy occasions!

Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share another card as inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

This time our challenge is called: Let's Celebrate!   and this is my take: I made a card to celebrate your Valentine's Birthday!






For my first card I started by making a cardbase and diecutting a panel from white cardstock. I then masked the edges of my panel and stamped and masked and stamped the little mice scene. I removed my masking and colored the sweet mice decorating the tree. After I was done I diecut a slightly smaller panel that I scored using my scoring board to create "wood paneling" (-: I then cot the window and cut out the center of my wood panle so one could look through the window to see the little scen I had created. 
The second card was done the same way, only I didn't add the top panel and window! I am in LOVE with these mice - I hope you are too (-: 

Also make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog to check the current challenge and for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card in the challenge you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LF instagram! For even more LF inspiration visit the LF blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:


post it masking







I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My InstagramKarin Åkesdotter (@peppermintpatty42)

https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 



1 comment:

Dawn Darlene said...

Love this card! Its lots of fun!!