Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit

 Hi Everyone!


I am here to share a new Simon Says Stamp Card Kit project !
This time with the June2022 Card Kit. So many fun things in this kit!!!




I wanted to play with the wonderful stampset with the adorable ballooon critters!
I started by diecutting a mini slimline panel and stamped the cute images and sentiment. I then masked the critters and balloons before inking the background. I used the 
SSS Cloud Stencil  
and let the panel stay in the die so that a frame was created naturally.
I the removed the masking and colored the images using copic markers. Last I attached the panel to to my cardbase with foam adhesive. 






On the Simon Says Stamp blog You'll find awesome Card Kit galleries for their products where you can upload your projects to share with others or just visit to be inspired by others.  There are galleries for each month's kit which is great if you need some new ideas for how to use the things in your kit!

Here's the










1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Super cute, card! I hope that puppy and kitty stay safe!