Friday, February 3, 2023

More inspiration for 141 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. Lots of Heart: Valentine Inspiration Board

  Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share some inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time we have a wonderful Lots of Heart: Valentine Inspiration Board for you and here's my take:




I started by making my cardbase and then cut a panel from watercolor paper.  

I then stamped the images from wood-you-be-mine using distress ink to get a watercolory touch to the image once I colored it with watercolors  I also diecut a banner which I stamped with my sentiment and adhered to the bottom center of the card. 

Image result for lawn fawn logo




Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly colored and perfectly adorable!

Jeanne said...

How wonderful that you watercolored these cuties. Beautiful work!