Monday, March 20, 2023

145 Lawn Fawnatics Challenge: Inspired by a Book, Movie, Song or Show Ratatouille

  Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share some inspiration for the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. This time our theme is Inspired by a Book, Movie, Song or Show and here's my take: One of my favorite animated films; Ratatouille 



Make sure to pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LawnFawn's instagram with more than 130 thousand followers! For even more LawnFawn inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:






2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness is this ever cute!

Jeanne said...

Excellent card, Karin! I got the reference right away. Very creative. :)