Sunday, May 21, 2023

May inspiration on the Lawn fawn Blog; Make use of your LF goodies in new ways!

 Hi Everyone!

I'm here to share some inspiration on the LawnFawn blog. Today I wanted to inspire you to  make use of your LF goodies in new ways!


 I created some "frosting" - in this case Honey - for my letters by using the scalloped border die to cut the letters a second time half way. I then colored them and added gloss to the honey layer. 



For my second card I started by diecutting a panel that I dry embossed using a ??? and the new Honey Comb stencil. A light-table is of course ideal but if you don't have it - a window in daylight works just as fine (-:
I stamped my sentiment at the bottom and stamped, diecut and colored some of the adorable images from the sweet High Hive and added them to the embossed part.
A rectangle cardbase felt too strict and the scalloped prafe and fancy rectangles that are my favorites felt too big. Therefore I took out the large mini-scalloped rectangle from the scalloped slimline with hearts die set. I first cut my rectangle 2/3 of the way and the took it out and turned it the other way and cut the rest. (see pictures). That way I can get a customized scalloped base for my size of card.
I then added my embossed and decorated panel to the scalloped rectangle before adding it to a cardbase.


The LawnFawn blog is such a great place with lots of inspiration for your papercraft projects.

Make sure to also pop over to the Lawn Fawnatics blog for lots of wonderful inspiration from my talented teamies and for all the info you need to play along with our challenge!  By entering a card you have the chance of winning a 50 $ gift card to the Lawn Fawn Store ! You also have the chance to have your card featured on the blog and on LawnFawn's instagram with more than 130 thousand followers! For even more LawnFawn inspiration visit the LawnFawn blog:
Image result for lawn fawn logo



Lawn Fawn Supplies used for this card:

Stamps and dies:

Hive Five Stamp set








1 comment:

Jeanne said...

These cards are terrific, Karin. I love the new ways you used the goodies!