Thursday, April 18, 2024

Simon Says Stamp's Latest Release : Celebrate

  Hi Everyone!  

I am so excited to share some samples of cards where I've used some of the products from Simon Says Stamp's latest release Celebrate.








For my second card I used the new Stamps And Dies Celestial Wishes set and made this simple yet beautiful card. The set was also part of the card kit for this month. Are you a subscriber?


I couldn't resist making another design with the Simon Says Stamp Embossing Folder and Cutting Dies Beaufort Floral Frame - it is so beautiful ! Here it made a perfect backdrop for the lovely  Abundant ephimera





The products I used were all from the new release Be Bold

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/kit-year/2020/

 


The link to the release is here: https://tinyurl.com/v7zch938




 Here  is the  Celebrate release gallery where you will find lots of more wonderful inspiration. Once you’ve created something with this amazing release, please share your creations there too!  


 


Simon Says Stamp Blog 




Echo Park GRADUATION cardstock
Copic Markers
Ranger's Distress ink
Neenah Solar White cardstock (for the stamped and colored images)
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock
 (120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive

Xyron tape dispenser 
Xyron mega runner
Glue Dots




 #SSSBeBold as well as #SimonSaysStamp, #SSSendACard, and #SSSUnitedWeCraft 

I also share my cards here:  My Instagram :  And My watercolors here;  





Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Three pretty cards, Karin!

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! These are so beautiful, Karin! Wow!!