Friday, June 21, 2024

Simon Says Stamp : The Sunny Vibes Hop Day 1

  Happy Midsummer and Happy Sunny Vibes release day Everyone!  


Welcome to the The Sunny Vibes Blog hop! I am so excited and happy to be part of today's - Simon Says Stamp Hop celebraiting their latest release The Sunny Vibes! If You are doing the hop You should have come here from my super talented friend Kath Stewart




Remember - Use the code: HELLO when shopping so that you get the Hello stamp and die set FREE with any purchase of $50 or more. Follow the instructions on the graphic above to claim your free gift. This gift with purchase will expire 6/23 at 11:59 pm EDT. While supplies last.




 



For my first card I started by making a cardbase and diecutting rectangles from Arches Watercolor paper Satain and then embossed one using the absolutely AMAZING Embossing Folder And Cutting Dies Lemon Tree . The sentiment is from a useful sentiment set called  Sunshine and Smiles set. I used Daniel Smith Watercolors to color the lemons.









For my second card I made a cardbase from cardstock, covered the fron t with blue cardstock I  diecut a rectangle from white cardstock and inked it. I diecut the Earth Earth Wafer Die  from dark blue and gold cardstock. The sentiment is from a super cool stampset called  Around the World. the heart and plane are from that set too. For extra accent I added Ranger's Glossy accent to them.


 Don't miss that there will be another hop tomorrow with lots of more inspiration. You will find all the details for that here; Blog Hop day.  


The products I used were all from the new release Sunny Vibes 
The link to the release is here: https://tinyurl.com/v7zch938

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/kit-year/2020/

 

Simon Says Stamp is very generously giving away a $25 coupon to one of my visitors who comments on my post down below. It is Simon who chooses the winner and his or her name will be posted on Simon Says Stamp blog on Wednesday the 26th of June. If You are the lucky winner you can email them to claim his/her prize :)




Here is where you'll find the Sunny Vibes Gallery where you will find lots of more wonderful inspiration. Once you’ve created something with this amazing release, please share your creations there too!  


 

HOP ORDER:

Simon Says Stamp Blog 


 

HOP ORDER:

Simon Says Stamp Blog 

Nina-Marie Trapani

Caly Person

Jennifer McGuire

Suzy Plantamura

Amy Rysavy

Debby Hughes

Lisa Addesa

Alberto Gava

Barb Engler

Kath Stewart

Karin Åkesdotter

Jean Doeringsfeld

Tracy Ware

Daniel West



Supplies I used from the Simon says Stamp store:


The Sunny Vibes: 
Simon Says Stamp Ultra Thick Cardstock (120 lb) (cardbase and die cuts)
Jet Black Archival ink (for watercoloring)
Scotch foam adhesive

Xyron tape dispenser 
Xyron mega runner
Glue Dots




 #SSSSunnyVibes  #SimonSaysStamp, #SSSendACard, and #SSSUnitedWeCraft 

I also share my cards here:  My Instagram :  And My watercolors here;  





Have a great day, hugs, Karin 


60 comments:

darcywebb325@hotmail.com said...

Beautiful cards. Especially love your watercoloring on the citrus cards!

Donna T. said...

Great cards.....I love, love, love the world card!!

Sra. Spitzer said...

Dear Karin -
These are so pretty! I'm torn, if I have to pick which I prefer. Luckily, I don't have to choose! 🙂 I love the unconventional take on the globe and I adore that citrus card.
Lori S in PA

darey4478 said...

Love the dreamy fruit slices and the little heart on the globe that marks the destination!

Barbara-Jean said...

Those fruit slices are so real looking and refreshing ! Really love your world card and its sentiment, too!

Mrsh1212 said...

Your card designs are are so fun.

{VICKI} said...

LOVE THE LEMON CARD!

Eve N said...

Both your cards have so much depth, so many interesting details; love them. This new SSS release has great sets.

Valerie said...

Pretty cards!

Zlatka said...

Beautiful cards!

Monica S said...

I love both of your cards, but the world card is amazing. That gold cardstock just makes it pop! TFS

Lisa Elton said...

Two wonderful cards, Karin, love the lemons!

Jacki said...

Both of your cards are stunning!

Angy said...

Love the watercolored lemons. So beautiful

S. M. said...

Nothing says 'Sunshine' like fresh lemon slices - such pretty card!!

RobiW said...

Beautiful cards! great coloring

corky.kay@verizon.net said...

Both cards are great, but I do have to admit that the lemon card is my favorite today! They look so realistic! Now I want some lemonade! LOL

L said...

The lemon card is so realistic looking!
Thanks for sharing.

Barbara said...

The card with lemons is so pretty but I think my favourite is the one with the globe and the sentiment is perfect on it.

Jade said...

Nice cards! I especially like the lemon tree. Thank you.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE both especially the lemon one!!!

Savannagh Kacey said...

I totally loved the lemon card. It makes me feel refreshed just to look at it!

Bast said...

Really beautiful cards. The lemons are just perfect for a summer card! 💜

Kim M Jacobs

Miesje Flach said...

These are beutiful - love the globe!

Denise Bryant said...

Wonderful cards! I love the pretty lemon slices and your travel card!

Lila W said...

Love the world card and lemon card. So pretty!

Tracy said...

Amazing depth to your cards. Love them.

Patty said...

Your lemon card is beautiful but I also think your travel the world card is awesome!

Vicki Fedor said...

Beautiful lemon card, full of summer fun and sunshine! Thanks for sharing, and for the inspiration!

sharon g said...

Your lemons look amazing. I LOVE the technique you used!

Beth M said...

I like the color combo on the card with the globe. Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Bonnie said...

Your lemons look so juicy, Karin! They look ready to pick off the card! And a perfect masculine card to go with it!

Susie Sonnier said...

These cards are so awesome

Sue D said...

The sentiment is perfect for the pretty lemon card and love the globe.

Carrianne said...

The lemon slices was the first card in this hop that caught my eye. Lovely design and coloring! Both gorgeous cards! Thank you for sharing and inspiring!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful fruit creations that are a work of art & the global that has a world travel appeal.

Connie Hostak said...

I am in love with the Around the World set, and with the card you made using it! Especially the use if gold! Unexpected!

Joann said...

Beautiful cards!! The lemons look so real!! Love the colors on the Around the World set. Wonderful!! Thanks for sharing.

CatherineD said...

Lovely cards!

Rosemary said...

Wonderful set of cards. The lemons are so life like in the first card.

Mrs. Crowley said...

Thank you for sharing your cards with us.

Donna Phelan said...

Luscious lemons, they make my mouth water! Oh and the world with gold accents--that is fantastic!

Karen said...

Both cards are wonderful, but you really made the citrus slices "come alive!"

Judy T said...

Very pretty cards!

Tammy said...

Wow! That citrus card looks like real citrus slices! Amazing!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous cards!! Your lemon card is Amazing!!!

Annee said...

Wow - love that lemon card!

Orit V said...

Love both designs. Amazing.

Shawna said...

Love your world card

Reiko Flanigan said...

Great dimension on these cards and beautiful colors.

Lynn Chan HJC said...

Love the world card :)

Karen L K said...

Nice cards! I love your watercoloring on the Lemon Tree embossing folder card!

Cathy said...

Love the texture in the lemon card, it's so realistic.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the txture you have added

Laurie2cats said...

Terrific cards! The citrus are beautifully colored.

Plum Crazy Valerie said...

Love your cards, especially the citrus one, so summery.

berryblue said...

That citrus card is perfection!

Alexandra Y said...

So beautiful!

Bridget N said...

Both cards are so lovely! I love how delicate the first one is and how bold the second one is. Great job showcasing the products!

B Dixon said...

Great cards and inspiration. I so appreciate your creativity!