Thursday, November 18, 2010

For a little Lady!



This is the picture to be inspired by at Moxie Fab this week!
What inspired me the most was the thought that that Lady needs a purse to go with her nice outfit, but also the colors of course - and her non visible shoes (-;
So I made this card that can hold a little gift too. I'm planning to use this card for my favorite niece Emelie (the only one I have - but I think she'd be my favorite no matter how many I had - and she loves papercrafting too !!!) so I added a little - "little" sign that can easily be removed if I change my mind and want to use it for a friend instead !!!

3 comments:

Terri said...

Great interpretation. Love the little purse. Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog too.

Monika Reeck said...

ooh woow love that cute little purse and great interpretation from the TT, adorable card..good luck with the challenge...I just join Tuesday Trigger too and my card is number 35, would you mind to see my blog?Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)