Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter card with egg-stra many eggs




Here's one of two cards I've made for Paper Smooche's April challenge. I used the digi stamps Kim so generously provides for free - super thanks. I usually want the "real" thing but I love the images Paper Smooches has and this egg basket is sooo super sweet! So I took advantage of it beeing a digi and made backgroundpaper from smaller baskets and then printed a regular sized one for the ....
I will also enter this card at ABCdt's challenge to make easter cards and for Wee Memories where you are challenged to use twine.


4 comments:

~amy~ said...

You are a busy chickie...love this design!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Thanks for reminding me of the Paper Smooches freebie! Love how you did this one and the way you colored the basket is perfect!

Lori said...

I want to come scrap with you sometime...another cute card. Thanks again for joining us.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wat a brilliant way to use the eggs for background!! tfs!!!! lovely card! :)