Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's go for a ride!




Here's my entry for this month's challenge at Hero Arts; Masquline cards! It is also for the Brown, Green and Kraft Challenge at CR84FN
And since this color combo is anothe one of my favorites (don't think it has escaped anyone how much I like Kraft!!(-:) I will also enter it at Wee Memories Favorite Color Challenge.
I've used stamps from the following sets: Joy Ride, Type, Dictionary Greeting and Going.
Papers are from Cosmo cricket



                    

8 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Lovely card - such a fun image, and the paper piecing is super. Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

Sue Lelli said...

Karin, LOVE the plaid car! LOVE the Hello on the circles! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Laurel Beard said...

So cute. I am loving that plaid car can I just say!!!! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Karin! LOVE the plaid!

Jen Adcock said...

Karin this is just too fab for words. I totally want that plaid VW! So special and so retro-riche! Love.

Laurel said...

What a fantastic creation!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Andrea M said...

Such a great card Karin!!! How super, duper adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!! love the window effect!! :)