Friday, April 27, 2012

Hope Your day is Fabulous! - New Lily Pad Cards Challenge!


Hi!
Yippie, it is finally Friday again and I have Monday and Tuesday off next week so it's an extra nice Friday! +  I have a new challenge at   Lily Pad Cards to introduce ; It is called Rainy - very fitting here in Sweden at the moment )-:  We have a fantastic sponsor; Simon Says Stamp so pop right over for all the details.
This is my sample:



I used a stamp by Rochelle Ann Miller, the sentiment is from Hero Arts and the sweet patterned paper is from Prima Marketing.
I'm entering this for the spring challenge at Stampavie  and the "Anything goes" challenges at Simon says stamp , just keep on creating and Aud sentiments.

Have  a wonderful week-end, hugs, Karin


13 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

What a gorgeous stamp and what amazing colors!

Barb said...

So charming, Karin! That image is adorable - perfect card for the challenge - love it! :)

Annette Allen said...

Karin this is so precious...I love your amazing coloring and this image is so cute...I love this...

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, that image is just darling and so beautifully coloured! I love the sentiment, too. Need to find that one!

Gerdine said...

Gorgeous Karin! The picture is so cute!!

maria f. said...

Such a cute stamp and what an effort you put into coloring it. Just love those muted colors. And the fabulous sentiment to go with the rainy day. Awww.

Angela Fehr said...

I always think that a card needs more than stamping and one layer of paper - you've proved that simple can be so stunning and beautiful. I love the size of this card as well.

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE Karin! Your coloring is always top notch,great job!!

Vicky said...

Love the coloring and the colors you used! Such an adorable card!

Renee V said...

Oh my goodness is this cute or what??!!! FABULOUS coloring!!!

Jay Gee said...

I love the soft colour palette and your gorgeous colouring Karin :)

Jay Gee said...

I love the soft colour palette and your gorgeous colouring Karin :)

deesdesigns said...

What a sweet image and you colored it beautifully - love your papers too! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments!