Sunday, May 18, 2014

SPARKS Paper Smooches Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;








For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Botanicals 2 and Bold Buzzwords.


Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH Karin! What a gorgeous card! I just looooooove the little embossed background with the flower border-- LOVE the double layers of the flower (I didn't see that before!)!!! LOVE that little bow on the button! FAB card all around:)

THANK YOU x1000000 for all of your hard work and for sharing your wonderful creations with us for the last 6 months! <3

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet, the border flowers are perfectly spaced and I love the boldness of the hello!

Lisa Elton said...

Darling card Karin, love those sweet little flowers!

Veitches said...

Love this one

Audrey Pettit said...

Adorable! So perfect for spring, or would work for a baby card, too! Love it!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Awwwww. This is SO cute and sweet.