Monday, May 12, 2014

Wishing you a day full of joy!



Hi everyone!
It is pouring here in Gothenburg at the moment so I felt like cheering up by posting this sweet and sunny pic-nic scene made from Purple Onion Designs newest release; A happy day. Don't you just adore them???
                               and  Rayne (the boy) from last summer's A Sweet Summer
For more inspiration: http://www.purpleoniondesigns.typepad.com
I also want to share what out park Slottsskogen looks like now - it is decorated because of a Japaneese exhibition at the Botanical garden andit was soooo beautiful (yesterday) It felt like I was cykling through "A happy day" land!




I'm also showing it off at Paper issues where the current theme is called; Gettin' the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer! Wishing you a beautiful,  sunny day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Karin your coloring blows me away!! This is such an adorable card, love the little scene you created!! Pretty pics of the park too!

Miriam Prantner said...

What an adorable scene! I love this! And while I knew you were in Sweden, I guess I didn't realize it was Gothenberg....we were lucky enough to stop there on our trip to Sweden way back in the prehistoric pre-kid era!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMWord, this just makes me smile!