Friday, June 27, 2014

A new fun challenge! - Tag You're it!

Hi everyone!!!
I'm so excited today because not only can I introduce a new fun challenge called Tag - You're it . I can also share that I'm not only guestdesigning today, but will also be part of the absolutely AMAZING design team - so many of my favorite designers and bloggie friends. Before you pop over there to check out what designers I'm talking about I just want to let you know that before the real challenge starts he 4th of July, there will be a mini Challenge to kick things off !!! It starts today and the dealine is  Hope you'll find my sample inspiring and that want to play along (-: !!!






I used stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn's sets Life is good and Tag it.



You will find all the info you need at the challenge blog; www.tagyoureitchallenge.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!
Hugs, Karin

With this tag I'm joining the stuck on u shetch challenge; water



14 comments:

Marilyn said...

I love tags and this one is fabulous!

Miriam Prantner said...

So adorable! I love the scene you created and the coloring/inking/blending look fantastic!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats to you Karin!! Your tag is darling, top notch coloring as ALWAYS!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful tag Karin! I enjoyed playing along! Congratulations on the guest design spot and on the design team! So well deserved! :)

Lynn Put said...

This is such a fun tag! Love your use of these adorable images and your coloring look great.

~amy~ said...

super fun CONGRATS!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Karin I love your tag, it was such a great inspiration for the warm-up challenge. So happy to be designing with you at Tag You're It!

Happy Dance said...

Congrats!! Very cool that you're on this DT. I look forward to playing often too. This tag is just so sweet. Full of summer fun! Bev

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your new DT spot, Karin! This is such a cute tag...I love how you inked your background, and the images are so cute! Love the texture on this tag, too! Thanks so much for inspiring us for the warm up challenge!

Angel Johns said...

Congrats on being a part of this amazing challenge. Your card is so creative!

Eli said...

Simply adorable tag. I really like the gradient background. Thanks for playing along with us at SOUS.

Marion said...

This is such a fun and cute tag Karin. It was a breeze to Case. Your work is an inspiration!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

fun, fun, fun! You are one amazing crafter girl!

Tracey said...

Terrific tag, great colouring! Thanks for sharing it with us at SOUS!