Monday, December 1, 2014

Lawnscaping # 95 White on White (monochromatic)

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to create a  White on White (monochromatic) card .

Here's my sample;








For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn stamp and die sets; Deck the Halls, Stitched Rectangles and Stitched Snowflakes


And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif

I also want to enter this for the Christmas challenge at Stamping sensations and the  "Anything Goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Spellbinding! Jo x

Samantha Mann said...

What a beautiful card! I LOOOVE that snowflake! It's a beautiful centerpiece on your card!!!

Indy's Designs said...

Wow! All the white works so well! Very elegant and festive!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lisa Elton said...

The pearls look beautiful with your snowflake!

francesca said...

I love all your cards Karin!!! :)