Monday, December 1, 2014

WMS Release previews Day 3 ; Old Country Roses and Vintage Postcards

Hi Everyone!

I am here to share the third day of previews for Waltzing Mouse Stamps November/December release. Today we are showcasing both the Country Roses and the Vintage Postcards sets:



 Yesterday I shared actual sized postcards made from the Vintage Postcards set and today I'm back with an even sweeter use of this set. Super fast you can change any Journaling card into an adorable mini postcard - I think this is fantastic and so adorable!!!





The second card is one where I've once again played with the country roses - I am in LOVE!!!!

WaltzingmouseStamps
Click Image to go to
the WMS blog

Now check out what my talented teamies have created with this set:

You can also wisit the WMS DT inspiration blog TEAM TALK for more previews!
Have a great day, see you tomorrow!
Hugs, Karin



5 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Head over Heals too!

Deborah Frings said...

The mini vintage postcards are absolutely adorable. And I love the pretty purple roses!

Lisa Elton said...

Those mini postcards are as sweet as can be!! Your roses are beautiful, no wonder you're in love!

Indy's Designs said...

I am totally loving your vintage postcards! They are so professionally perfect!
Hugs,
Debbie

Miriam Prantner said...

So clever to use these on journaling cards! Great idea!