Monday, April 6, 2015

Lawnscaping Challenge; # 103 Create Dimension

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it a Create Dimension     Challenge!!!



http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/StoreFront?affiliate_no=64


For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn sets: Critters in the burbs and Chinese  and stitched rectangles dies called : HERE

And our fabulous sponsor; Ellen Hutson!!! You can win a 25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge!


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

5 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Yes! Love this! I saw this card and I instantly wanted to touch it! Soooooo pretty and soft and delicate! Is it odd that the background reminds me of a handmade quilt? It really does! Awesome texture!

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful card.

Happy Dance said...

So lovely and delicate, Karin. The embossed panel reminds me of the fancy hankies my mom used to carry 'back in the day.' Good memories, so thank you for that. It's a beautiful card. You're such an inspiration to me. Love this. Bev

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a sweet card Karin!!

francesca said...

oh this is beautiful Karin! so elegant! :)