Friday, April 24, 2015

MFT Die-namics design challenge - ABC - 123


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Die-namics Design Creative Challenge. This month we are focussing on all the fabulous MFT letter and number sets there are and for my first card I played with the  numbers and partial diecut them to create a birthday frame:






I also wanted to show you a card I shared on my blog yesterday where I used some of MFT's cool Word dies and created a new word with just a few simple cuts.




For this card I used the Friend Die-namics and Happy Die-namics to create the Word PARTY


MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar


Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!

Wishing you a great day, hugs, Karin

If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Supplies:

LLD Emmitt Numbers
Totally Happy
Friend Die-namics
Happy Die-namics
Die-namics LJD Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows
Die-namics Photo Booth Props
Somebunny

4 comments:

irisesther54 said...

Love the party card. It's great.

irisesther54 said...

Love the party card. It's great.

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE that photo card! Fantastic die cutting love that you made the 6 red!

maria f. said...

Wonderful creations. Love the B/W.