Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fawny Holiday Week! Lawn Fawn Card







It is time for Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn Blog and you are in for a treat (I got some sneek peeks preparing my posts - and Oh My - so many wonderful Christmas Projects!!! I promise you lost of inspiration all week long.
Pop right over to the Lawn Fawn blog and leave the LF DT and my Lawnscaping Teamies some love!!!




For my tag I used the following Lawn Fawn Products:

 Toboggan Together, Winter Gifts



Have a great day, hugs, Karin


7 comments:

Gerdine said...

Cute! May I ask you what colours you have used for the background? I love these blues!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card. The toboggan together set is great.

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable, Jo x

Annette Allen said...

such a cute card..

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I just love this little scene!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Karin! super cute card! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Shirley said...

Cute card!